I work with children, adolescents and their families who are experiencing difficult feelings, behaviours or relationships, including
- grief, anxiety, sadness, depression, anger
- school refusal, self-harm, sleeping problems, separation anxiety
- difficult relationships with peers, parents, siblings and blended families
I work ethically and confidentially, with a range of ages, from infants through to young adults and their families and whānau.
I welcome all people including those from the neuro-diverse, rainbow, twice-exceptional and other non-dominant communities.
My practice is based on psychodynamic and relational psychotherapy
- Registered Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist (interim scope) with Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (PBANZ)
- Masters of Psychotherapy from AUT University (completed clinical requirements)
- Graduate Diploma in Health Science